Saturday 4 January 2014

New Year, New Hobby

Well, long time no see/type/anything. After realising that it was nearly a year since I had done my last blogpost I was slightly horrified. It's been a busy but amazing 2013 for me.. a well needed year of figuring out lifeness. The blog took a bit of break for a while so I could concentrate on on finishing my degree, travelling for the summer, moving back home, geting a car and finding a job and I can happily say that I have been fortunate and lucky enough to do all of those things this year. Also now I'm not a student anymore and am in the scary working world I have money yayyy!! Anyway, intro aside, this Christmas after realising my family thinks I lead a dull and sedentary life style (despite my best efforts with the gym) they brought me a professional camera.. HOORAH!! A HOBBY!! With this in mind I thought it was the perfect time to kick start the new year and my new and improved blog. Long gone are the days of Instagram edited blog pictures and now are the days of decent quality and maybe even a sneaky YouTube video or two. With the dawn of my new photography obsession I thought I would share with you some of my recent snaps. Be kind, I'm a novice (I secretly think I'm pretty good)

...Oh, did I mention I live in, what is apparently, the most beautiful place ever!? No editing here folks.


B. x

   
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment