Thursday 19 April 2012

Soap and Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Lotion Review.

So, as you may have seen if you've read my recent bare minerals foundation review, I've been having a few issues but I wanted to stick with it, mainly because of the price and I didn't want to waste the money! It's taken me a while to get used to using a mineral foundation but I really feel like i'm getting the hang of it now...also the brush I bought with it is getting a lot better, I think it just needed to be broken in, so to speak. 

I still wasn't happy though with how dull it was making my skin. I love the over all flawless finish and natural no makeup look that it gives you but it can leave your skin looking a bit lifeless, which you obviously don't want.

I'd seen this in Boots and it was £13 which meant I've actually picked it up 3 times without actually buying it, but I finally gave in because whoever made the box, definitely sold it to me! Well done Soup and Glory!


The reason I wanted this is because it claims to diffuse the appearance of large pores, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation and on the back the surveys show that 96% of women said that it gave the skin a healthy glow and makes your skin look more radiant. I can 100% agree with those claims and apparently it's because of their Lightscramble Lumispheres. 


I used the product mixed in with my moisturiser and it immediately made my skin look dewy and well...luminous! Soap and Glory also suggest that you can use this on it's own as a cheek bone highlighter or mixed in with your foundation. 




I like the packaging that Soap and Glory have designed for this product, it is quite weighty but sleek at the same time making it feel very high-end and luxurious, a treat for your skin and your eyes! The pump, however, does sometimes have a bit of an issue with over flow so watch out for that...you don't want to look like a disco ball. 


I recommend this product to anyone who wants a bit of a pick me up when they're doing their makeup in the morning. It really is a blast of brilliance for tired, dull skin and it gave me such a confidence boost because my skin really did look radiant. 


What are you recommendations for a healthy glow? 


Becci x

No comments:

Post a Comment