Wednesday 2 May 2012

bdellium brushes from Louella!


So, in case you haven't heard Zoe from Zoella and Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter have come together in a beautiful partnership and created their joint venture, Louella (can you see what they did there- LOVE IT). I was so excited when I was on their website to see that they are selling brushes, which my bank balance will show I have a growing addiction for.


I couldn't resist their Smokey eye kit for the amazing price of £19.95 as that is my every day eye look. All of the brushes are 100% cruelty free, vegan brushes in their green bambu series. The brushes are eco-friendly with sustainable bambu handles and synthetic fiber bristles. 

In the kit-


#781B The Crease Brush




This brush is for applying colour to the crease of your eyes to add more definition. I have been craving a brush like this for a while because I have very hooded eyes and am in NEED of definition! I think this brush is really useful and has a perfect shape for the job.


#777B The Shadow Brush




This brush is for applying colour all over the lid. I liked this brush because I prefer cream shadows and this applied the product I use soooo well. It really blended the colour on to the lids of my eyes and I didn't really need to do any addition blending as it left no stark lines. 


#769B The Angled Contour Brush




I was so intrigued by this brush as I'd never seen anything like it for applying eye shadow but boy am I impressed!! I used this brush to help blend out the shadow along my crease and it produced such a airbrushed finished as it really buffed in the product...extra smokey! 


#760B The Liner/Brow Brush




Now, this brush is meant to be used for lining your eyes or for filling in your brows but I actually love this brush for concealer! Not it's desired purpose I know but I use brow ink and liquid liner so I had to put it to better use. It gives you so much precision for concealing problem areas.


#716B The Smokey Eyeliner Brush




This has got to be my favourite brush of the set! This brush is designed to blend out kohl eyeliner and it is perfect for it! It's domed bristles are so soft under your eyes when you're blending out the eye liner which makes it so effortless. 


I think for the price getting a 5 brush kit of this quality is fantastic! Go to http://www.shoplouella.com/ to check them out and all of the other bdellium brushes that Louella have to offer.


As for the website itself I found it extremely professional, easy to use and I love the pastel colours. The delivery wasn't pricey and they came extremely quick in a neon pink envelope, bonus! After a quick world from Louise on Twitter... I definitely agree with her and I love the brushes and the website equally! Well done girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment