Monday 21 May 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir


 This product really needs no introduction as I'm sure you've all read or heard about this beauty spray. I bought mine from feelunique for £9.90 with free postage. This is only the small size, the larger size is more expensive but I still think they are a reasonable price.


The basic concept of this is that it's a beauty water which you can spray on your face for various reasons, 1) as a toner under makeup, 2) as a spray on top of makeup to refresh your makeup and 3) as a reviving spritz throughout the day for an awakening boost. 


Now, I got a bit over excited because I have wanted this product for so long and basically had to force myself to take the plunge but I've only had it for a day so I can't really do a full review. I will keep you updated though.


One of the most renowned aspects of this spray is it's smell, some people hate it, some people love it. I personally LOVE it! It's really herby and kind of lemony, definitely very fresh and relaxing. It really reminds me of the stuff you would put on your pillow as a kid when you couldn't breath because of a cold so to me this smell is really nostalgic and comforting. 


When it's sprayed it creates a really smooth appearance to the skin and definitely makes you glow without looking greasy which is great for this time of year. This is the sort of product that is great for when your makeup starts to dry out or go patchy from grease because it's so refining. I didn't buy into it at first, part of the reason I held off buying it, I mean how can a spray of this stuff do all that? But at the end of the day anything Lisa Eldridge recommends I will happily buy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment