Thursday 3 May 2012

Topshop- Whimsical Lipstick


 Since I got Topshop's Infrared Lipstick last week I have fallen in love with Topshop's colour range and the quality of the lipsticks themselves. I used to have an obsession with MAC lipsticks- naturally, what girl wouldn't, they are luxurious, however I found them to be quite drying sometimes. I have such a problem with chapped lips but the Topshop lipsticks don't seem to make them worse like most lipsticks and they feel so moisturising and creamy. 


Whimsical is a gorgeous peachy pink shade with orangey undertones, perfect for spring and summer. I've worn this lipstick with various different eye looks and it compliments them all without making me look like a clown. Definitely go down to Topshop and check out their range because for a lipstick this good with it's price tag (£6-8) why wouldn't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment