Saturday 19 May 2012

Essie Chubby Cheeks


The latest addition to my Essie collection. I purchased this from eBay because it was a bit cheaper than going to the shop to buy it, unfortunately this means that it doesn't have the new diffusion line brush which is soooooo much better. The brush on the original line is so much smaller and thinner. When i went from using the original to the diffusion brush I didn't notice that much difference but now I've gone back I can definitely tell a difference in the quality and ease of application. Apart from that I LOVE this colour! Maybe not showing up so well in the picture but Chubby Cheeks is a gorgeous red/coral with orange undertones which is right up my street. My skin colour does not suit any kind of red what ever form it's in, be it lipstick, nail polish or clothes, unless it has an orange under tone. This colour will be perfect for spring and summer and has a luxurious glossy finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment