Saturday 14 April 2012

My Spring Nail Polishes.

As the Spring has brought the Pastel trend our way I thought it best to put aside my Autumn/Winter colours and update my collection. These are what I have brought so far and my favourite at the moment.

...And i can NOT wait for the Essie diffusion line to come to shops near me!


Left to Right: Topshop- Hunting, Topshop AWOL and Topshop- World's end. 



Left to Right: Barry M- Blue Moon, Topshop- Gone Fishing and L'oreal- French Riviera.




Left to Right: L'oreal- Opera Ballerina, Models Own- Utopia and Topshop- Parma Violet


                              
  Left to Right: Topshop- Big Smoke and No.7- So Simple


                       
 Left to Right: 17- Sherbet Lemon and Nails Inc- Hans Crescent






My favourite for this season so far....L'oreal- Opera Ballerina. A perfect milky pink/white which doesn't take too many coats to become opaque and as a beautiful glossy finish.


What are you painting your nails with at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment