Saturday 14 April 2012

2 small purchases of the day.

Had a cheeky trip into town today and picked up two things off my ever growing 'i want' list...



First is a denim jacket from H&M for £25. Not a bad price considering I then went into Topshop and saw one basically identical for £40. The fit is perfect, it's really comfortable and very good quality. It hasn't been the nicest of days and it kept me nice and toasty too. 


-Dress: £6 Primark, Belt: £unknown H&M, Necklaces: £7.50 Miss Selfridge, 




I then went into MAC, always dangerous, but I refrained and only got an eye shadow for £12. This is in the shade Kid. I've been after a natural looking matte brown for a while but I would only ever find one with shimmer in or ones that either had too much of a purple tone or too much of a red tone. This one is perfect for an everyday wash off colour that doesn't stand out too much but gives good definition to your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment