Tuesday 24 April 2012

Essie- Absolutely Shore


With the pastel spring trend I've been on a never ending mission to compile my perfect spring nail varnish collection. If you've read my spring nail varnish post you will know that it was almost complete...and then I purchased Essie Absolutely Shore


This has been raved about so much by the beauty community in blogs and YouTube and I can't say that I'm in love with it as much as I know other people are. I think it is a stunning colour which hits the pastel trend right on it's head, it is the perfect blend of green, grey and white and has a fresh milkiness to it. Unfortunately, it is sooooo difficult to build up to a good opacity and you need a good 3-4 layers to get rid of the streaks. The polish's longevity is the same as any other of it's price- around 5-7 days which I was happy with. Overall I am impressed by the colour and I will definitely be trying some from Essie again. The only warning I have is to be prepared to build it up, if you don't let each layer dry for an appropriate amount of time then you could find yourself starting all over again. 


This is my first Essie polish and I bought it from Beauty Bay for £8.50. 
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/essie/absolutelyshore/
The would recommend this website as it was easy to use and provided very speedy delivery!





No comments:

Post a Comment