Wednesday 25 April 2012

Topshop Lipstick- Infrared



So it's been another busy day in the shopping department today, i'll make sure to do a haul in the near future, and this is one of my favourite purchases. Presenting to you Infrared by Topshop- it's name is as enticing as it's colour. 


Like most things I buy, I have walked past this lipstick umm'ing and ahh'ing about whether to buy it or not...and today I caved.  I first got a glimpse of this lipstick on Zoe from Zoella, one of my fav beauty gurus, and she has very similar colouring to me so I've been tempted ever since then.  


The lipstick was £9 which I thought was a bit pricey for what I consider to be a more high street brand but I can tell you it's well worth it. If you have never tried a Topshop lipstick before I recommend high-tailing down there and picking one up because you are missing out on what they claim to be a "velvet finish, moisturising lipstick". Now normally I would associate the word 'velvet' with a more matte consistency but I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy and nourishing this lipstick felt when I applied it. The colour is a summery coral colour, verging on red but more orangey..perfect for the more fair, blue eyed girls. I think the colour pay off is that similar to any MAC lipstick and it stood the ware and tare of food, drink and rain today, only fading a bit after a couple of hours. 








Something else to consider...how cute is Topshop's packaging!? 


What's your favourite lipstick at the moment?


Becci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment