Thursday 10 May 2012

Dixi Purchases

As an avid Becca (Voussontbeauetbelle) watcher on Youtube I was pleased to hear her mention an online shop that sells affordable and fashionable pieces of both clothing and jewellery. This website is Dixi and here is what I bought. 



 Dixi package
Above the knuckle silver ring - £5
Claw ring - £4
Silver peace string bracelet - £2

I love all of the pieces I bought from Dixi. A lot of the online shops or blog shops at the moment are selling similar, if not the same, things that are on trend at the moment but this website sells them at much more desirable prices. I'm especially happy with my above the knuckle ring. All the other places (which are not many) that I've seen them being sold are selling them for £10+. My only criticism with it is I would have liked to have been able to wear it on other fingers than just my little finger. The website said it was one size (small-medium) that would fit all fingers depending on where you want it to sit...it definitely doesn't but i'm happy with wearing it on my little finger.  

In terms of the website I was very impressed. The package came this morning and I only ordered them on Monday! Dixi has so many pieces to suit all different styles, modern and vintage. The postage wasn't expensive and they work through PayPal which I love being able to use when buying things online. Definitely go and check them out!


2 comments:

  1. these pieces are so cute & afforadable! I love it when bloggers & youtubers decided to sell things!

    Love your blog btw, i'm your newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I know how cool are they?! Although the claw does actually feel like a little hand holding on to your finger haha :) x

    ReplyDelete