Sunday 24 February 2013

eBay finds!


 I am an avid user of eBay. I think if I can find the most coveted high street pieces for half the price then why not. I know a lot of people who have had varying eBay experiences but I've only had one joker who decided to rip me off...who was swiftly dealt with haha. Anyway, the top (originally from Topshop) and the necklace were one off pieces that people were trying to get rid of but the rest of the sellers are linked here: Knock-Off Michael Kors, Knock-Off Casio and Knock-Off Jeffery Campbell Litas. The above knuckle ring have run out of stock but there are loads all over eBay.

Yes I'm aware most of this things are fake versions of more expensive brands but I'm neither here nor there on that front. Happy hunting.

What are some things you have found?



No comments:

Post a Comment