Friday 22 February 2013

Kukee Above Knuckle Ring



 I have been very fortunate to get my hands...or fingers...on the gorgeous above the knuckle ring from Kukee. I first saw it advertised on their Instagram and knew I had to have it...luckily I whizzed over to their site and grabbed it before it was gone. Above the knuckle rings have been everywhere this year but have only just started to filter down to the high street so they're readily available. For me that's a bit of a pain because they seem to jack up the price. Kukee however was selling this baby for £1.50! It's simple and elegant but that 'double ring' look gives it a little edge on the standard rings out there. Personally I would wear this with no other rings because it's that classy statement with goes so well with so many different outfits. Well done Kukee, me and my new ring salut you.

Go and check out their website, linked above, to snap up some of their amazing pieces. Fashion forward at more than affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment