Sunday 12 January 2014

Essie Collection

Now, I have a bad habit. A disgusting habit of biting my nails and it's something I've been struggling with for most of my life. Ok, dramatics over but, seriously, I have never been that into painting my nails because I've never wanted to show them off due to how raggedy they normally are. However, when Essie hit our stores last year I was so drawn in by the amazing colours and cute little white capped lids that I actually ventured into nail painting territory.

At £7.99 each, these are a steal for such salon quality formulas and eye popping colour range...not to mention the sassy colour names. I love the diffusion line that is in Boots now because the brushes are absolute one stroke wonders so there are no streaks. I don't think I even realised until writing this post how many I had, or should I specify..how many reds I had...I know, I know all those reds look the same, whoops!

Since I now consider myself a bit of a nail pro these days I've even featured the Rapid Dry Top Coat because it's amazing!! No more do I sit waiting for my claws to dry, all the while knowing I'm going to have to attempt to put a coat on. No more do I try and open a door and chip away all of my glorious hard work. Now I have this top coat I actually have the motivation to go whole hog with my mini-mani and do all the proper things which I was always too lazy to do before. So without making you wait longer than it would take these polishes to start cracking and flaking (because they're so long lasting) here is my Essie collection. Enjoy.
B.x 



No comments:

Post a Comment