Friday 15 June 2012

My Hair Care



 1) Silk Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: With organic Argon oil this shampoo and conditioner in combination leave your hair feel clean, soft and manageable. I was worried about using the shampoo at first, because of having Argon oil so close to my roots, as my hair gets greasy very quickly but it's been a dream. The conditioner has immediate results and you really feel like it's worked deep into your hair. Using a comb after the shower has never been so easy. 


2) Hairfix: This is a 3 step system to refreshing your hair from product build up. I like to use dry shampoo's and hair sprays but after a while even shampoo and a good scrub doesn't stop your hair from feeling dull and lifeless. You use the products in order and it helps to get rid of all the rubbish that has built up in your hair from styling products and even just every day wear and tear. WARNING: Do not use on a day where you want to do something special to your hair as it makes it very clean so doing any elaborate up do's will be off the cards. I normally use this once a week.


3) Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray: I've been a fan of Ojon for years but where the shampoos and conditioners have come and gone this little baby has lived on. This has lasted me for so long! I spray this on damp hair and then blow dry with my hair flipped in front of me. It helps to give boost to my roots which is annoyingly the flattest part of my hair as my hair is so heavy. 


4) V05 Miracle Concentrate: I am obsessed with this product. I am longing for Moroccan oil or Mythic oil but this is serving me well for now. I put 3 drops on each side of my hair from mid length to the ends on wet hair and then 1 drop on the ends once it is dry. This oil has Argon oil in it, again, so it leaves the hair shiny, smooth, manageable and it smells amazing! This is a must have for me now for protecting my ends. 


5) Phil Smith Hot Stuff Heat Defense Spray: Nothing really amazing about this it's just your standard heat defense spray...it does the job. 


6) Superdrug Salt Spray: This was introduced to me by a friend years ago and I've been re-purchasing ever since. I love the slightly untamed, beachy look and this achieves this well without leaving your hair wet looking or sticky. It gives a good amount of texture and  abit of volume in there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment