Friday 1 June 2012

Mascara Combination


Step 1- Curl your eyelashes! I never used to and now I can't not!


Step 2- Next I add lashings of Lancome Hypnose Onyx Mascara. This mascara is brilliant for adding lots of volume and I find it's really good for coating every lash, even the little ones. The wand isn't too big so it's also really good for your bottom lashes. The consistency of the mascara isn't too liquidy so i find my lashes look and feel quite fluttery and girly. 


Step 3- Then I got over my lashes with L'oreal Telescopic False Lash Effect mascara. This was in my previous favourites for being used on it's own. However, in conjunction with Lancome Hypnose it is AMAZING!! With an already voluminous base this is what adds the length. Even on top of another mascara it doesn't go clumpy and I don't loose the effect of every lash standing out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment