Wednesday 20 June 2012

June's Glossybox



 1) Vichy Derma Blend Samples: I was really excited when I saw this because after watching many Pixiwoo and Lisa Eldridge videos I have seen the amazingness which is Vichy Derma Blend in action. I matched myself to the lightest shade...depressing...and applied it under my eyes to hide dark circles, around my nose to conceal redness and around one small blemish. I was expecting it to be quite a think concealer but it went on the skin really nicely and I haven't had any creasing under the eyes. My favourite concealer for a while and I may be putting aside the beloved Collection 2000 to get a full size of this product.


2) Agent Provocateur Samples: I love these nifty samples of perfumes that Glossybox do. These three are from what I thought was just a luxury underwear brand but apparently they do luxury scents too. I would say the black one has a very sexy smell and is more of an evening scent, the  pink one is very girly and fresh and the red one is very musky and mature. They were in nice little glass bottles with a surprisingly good spray for a sample. 


3) BM Beauty Mineral Powder: This is a tiny sample of mineral bronzer which I was quite excited about until i swatched it. Being as fair as I am I don't think the colour is going to suit me but I will try it and see how i go. 


4) Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara: I love Yves Rocher and me and mum have been using it for years, one of my first piece of make up is by Yves Rocher...but I've never seen it mentioned in the blogging world. That's why I was happy to see a little tester tube of their new mascara. I tried it this morning and I love it. The shape of the wand fits really nicely against the eye lashes and the shape of the eye and makes them look all fluttery and girly but at the same time coats them evenly adding a lot of volume and length. I will definitely be looking into the full size. 


5) Glossybox Brush: I thought this was a nice little edition to the box. Last month they included a mirror and this month a brush...could this be the start of a little collection they're doing? It's quite soft but very flimsy, not something I think I will use daily but it will be good to keep in my bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment