Monday 28 November 2011

First Blog

Well Hello!
It's a horrible, grey rainy day and one of the rare occasions that i have no work, oh how i love paying for uni then not having anything to do, so i thought..i'm going to start a blog! I have been an avid YouTube watcher for years and some of my most watched channels always mention blogs, so i went through some of there's and was quite excited! Here comes the issue of what to write in a first blog, so i thought I would tell you a bit about myself, not in a vein way. My name is Becci Upshall and i'm 19 from Dorset. I'm currently studying in my second year of a BEd Primary course at UCP Marjon's in Plymouth in the slim hopes that people will one day trust me to educate their children. I have a some what tolerable boyfriend, Nathan. I love him really.  People always say about hobbies and i feel somewhat insufficient when i draw a blank on the hobbies front but i guess blogging and the eventual YouTube video will be my new hobby :) Oh and the standard chilling with my friends and boyfriend and going out. Something I would call more of a lifestyle than a hobbie is my overwhelming addiction to shopping. Being a student my funds do NOT support this addiction which is very upsetting but i get by....just. 
With this being said the basis of my blogs will be about fashion and beauty and my general thoughts and feelings. I aim to write reviews on products and clothes, do some outfit of the days and my makeup routine and share some interesting bits of my life, which at the moment isn't very interesting and consists of watching back to back supernatural (mmmm Jenson Ackles) the rest i will leave up to you to request anything you want to see! 


I feel this is enough rambling from me, you'll notice a trend i'm sure. Watch this space..
BecciLou xo

No comments:

Post a Comment