Monday 28 November 2011

Chelsea Boots

Hello Darlings,


I know I only did my first post today but I thought I would get the ball rolling with one of my staple fashion pieces! These are my new babies and i wear them with everything because they are SO versatile. The one. The only, Chelsea Boots. I feel that for winter these are such a good buy and even though I wear them with leggins or jeans I have also put them with tights and skirts or shorts.   


  


Now these ones are from Dorothy Perkins and they were £35. Personally I think they are great value for money because they are real leather and super comfortable. I prefer these specific ones more to some of the others out there because i like the creased effect on the front. Like many of us, i'm sure, I hate the size of my feet and I feel this effect means they don't look like flippers as some of the others I've tried on have been very stiff and smooth on the front. Another plus to these boots is the price. Being a student I can't always afford the best, most expensive pair, as much as i would like to, so for all you other students wanting a pair of Chelsea boots i think these could be for you. 


Other Chelsea boots i have seen and fallen in love with are the ABE Ultimate Chelsea Boots from Topshop which are being sold for £65, good for if your looking at the higher end of the high streets stores and have abit more to spend. All the rest i have seen have all been around the same price as mine so about £30-£35 so have a look around. If anybody knows of any cheaper feel free to comment below. 


                            x X x


                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment