Monday 12 December 2011

And Where Have You Been?!

Hi Guys!
I haven't written a blog for a while now, and there was me thinking i'd just got into the swing of things! I've been quite busy finishing up uni for this semester and getting some last minute things done in Plymouth because i am off home to Bournemouth tomorrow! I am so excited and have so many things planned. I can't wait to catch up with my girls and chill out and will deffo be hitting the town! Then on the day after boxing day my amaze-balls boyfriend will be coming to visit over new years so i am looking forward to that on tender hooks! I've been getting lots of things i want to show you recently, presents from my boyfriend and presents from my dad, all for crimbo of course! I think i'm going to wait until after Christmas though because obviously i'll be getting things then aswell so i will do a haul then! I haven't done a haul yet so i'm quite excited! I'll be putting some information on this blog but the main haul will be on my YouTube channel so don't forget to check that out. I hope you are all feeling very Christmassy and are putting on the Christmas pounds like i am HAHA! Speak to you soon!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment